Energy and Sustainability Policy
Program Office

Prior Learning Experience?


No matter the road you've taken to ESP, we want to help ensure that you get credit for relevant, applicable prior learning experiences you've had.

If you are a current PSU student you can see how your credits would transfer into the ESP program by using Lionpath. Once you change majors an ESP advisor will review your audit with you and assist you with planning the rest of your coursework.

If you are a prior PSU student, contact an Adviser.

If you'd like to earn credit for your prior learning experiences, check out our Credit for Prior Learning page.

If you'd like to learn more about having the internship/study abroad requirement waived, contact Haley Sankey. You can read more about that process on the credit waive application information page.