The Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) is now accepting scholarship applications for emerging professionals and students to attend the BuildingEnergy NYC Conference on October 12, 2017. This is New York's premiere event for professionals in the high-performance building and sustainability sectors, attracting over 700 attendees, and granting opportunities to network, visit the trade show floor, and attend accredited sessions.
We are encouraging individuals who have been in their careers for less than five years and current voc/tech, college, and graduate students passionate about renewable energy, sustainable building, and high-performance design to apply.
Scholars will each receive
- a pass to BuildingEnergy NYC + Trade Show on October 12, 2017
- admission to the invitation-only VIP reception on October 11, 2017
- a one-year NESEA membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
- recognition at the Opening Plenary and on nesea.org
- an invitation to the Emerging Professionals Career Forum on October 11, 2017
These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
Please apply here - or forward this message to candidates in your network.
Applications are due Friday, September 15, 2017. Please contact Florence MacGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.