Dual Identities: Sharing Your Story
Interested in sharing your World Campus story? How does your identity as a student intersect with other important roles in your life? Submit a poem or short story that highlights the different roles you have as a student.
Stories and poems can be inspired by what it means to you to be a parent and a student, a spouse and a student, a son/daughter and a student, or an employee and a student.
- Each student can submit one poem.
- Poems must be 20 lines or fewer, written in any style.
- The poem must be an unpublished original work.
Short Story submission:
- Each student can submit one short story, fiction or non-fiction, that speaks to the larger theme of multiple identities told from the perspective of a World Campus student.
- The short story can be written in any style and can range in length from 1,500 to 3,000 words.
- The short story must be an unpublished original work.
Submit your poem or short story by Friday, July 21 to email@example.com. Two students will be selected and their submissions will be featured on the World Campus Blog.