Synchronize the fundraising team that powers GFI’s mission
The Good Food Institute (GFI) is at the forefront of the movement to use food technology and markets to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger to antibiotic resistance and the exploitation of animals.
How You Will Make a Difference
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide strategic leadership to the Development team by coordinating key projects and initiatives and managing essential support tools and processes. The Development Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Serving as a central project manager for the team; developing and maintaining documents, including timelines and calendars, and managing and scheduling projects in Asana and Google environments.
- Developing, maintaining, and continually improving Development processes and procedures.
- Serving as the Development team lead for key technologies including Pardot, Asana, Google tools, etc.
- Supporting the Deputy Director of Development and acting independently to make decisions related to the allocation of team resources to strategic initiatives.
- Following all human resource and operational procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned.