Location: Oakland, CA
About The All We Can Save Project
The All We Can Save Project works to nurture a welcoming, connected, and leaderful climate community, rooted in the work and wisdom of women, to grow a life-giving future.
A growing body of research shows that women’s leadership and equal participation result in better outcomes for climate policy, reducing emissions, and protecting land. To achieve the cultural and policy change that will underpin a life-giving future, we urgently need an upwelling of climate leadership that is more characteristically feminine and more faithfully feminist, rooted in compassion, connection, creativity, collaboration, and a commitment to justice.....
(The All We Can Save Project is an independent operating project of the nonprofit umbrella organization Multiplier.)
The Contours of This Role
- Breathe life into program strategy, framing project plans and taking them forward through implementation and iteration.
- Ideate, design, and manage events/convenings, both virtual and in-person (e.g., mentoring series).
- Form and foster key partnerships to extend program reach and impact (e.g., for reading circles, curricular resources).
- Coordinate with communities of collaborators and stakeholders (e.g., circle leaders, event organizers, educators).
- Help shepherd external communications (e.g., with press, key comms partners).
- Craft grant proposals and reports for funding partners that are meticulous and compelling.
- Use measurement and evaluation to assess and refine programs.
- Create other written materials as the need arises.
- Share administrative tasks for the organization (e.g., scheduling, managing general inbox).
- Support program-related research and synthesis of information.
- Engage in internal collaboration/coordination across the team.
- Embrace the emergence inherent in a new organization and new programs, while holding clarity of mission and strategy.