Apex Clean Energy
Apex is seeking a development-savvy individual with a keen interest in and passion for renewables to join our team as a Development Associate, Distributed Energy Resources (DER). In this role you will utilize your analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication abilities to help grow, maintain, and support the DER development portfolio. The Development Associate position reports directly to the Vice President of DER and represents an opportunity to jump into the dynamic and growing DER market.
Hours: Full Time
Department: Distributed Energy Resources
- Serve as initial point of contact for Apex’s DER development team, perform office support duties, and facilitate office productivity
- Research topics identified by development staff related to project development
- Assist in coordination of public open houses, landowner meetings, or other events related to projects development and community outreach
- Coordinate communication and engagement with corporate headquarters
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data
- Enter and maintain data in various data bases and systems including but not limited to Excel and Smartsheets
- Ensure the DER development team follows process and procedure internally as well as with various stakeholders, regulatory authorities, local officials, etc.
- Support Distributed Energy Resources Team in keeping projects on track and promptly responding to new demands as necessary
- Seek opportunities to streamline work while tracking work activities and reporting findings
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Facilitate the purchase order and/or work order process for the DER Development team and coordinating execution of such documents