This position requires an engaged, life-long learner with strong organizational and analytical capabilities as well as the ability to communicate complicated topics in a manner that builds knowledge among targeted audiences. Project Analysts may work in any of NBI’s three program areas (Getting to Zero Leadership and Market Development, Building and Program Innovation, Advancing Codes and Policy). This position will primarily focus on Building and Program Innovation.
Responsibilities NBI combines research on leading-edge practices and technology applications for high performance buildings with a comprehensive understanding of commercial building market structure and the barriers that prevent efficiency. The Project Analysist will report to and work closely with Project Managers and Directors to implement project tasks on time and on budget. Key responsibilities include:
• Conduct technical research and data analysis.
• Develop data visualization and analysis summaries.
• Contribute to technical documents and case studies.
• Engage with leadership, staff, and clients on areas of work and results.
• Support the development of building performance technical guidelines and educational programs.
• Prepare for public meetings and technical hearings.
• Document findings in written reports and visual graphics.
• Convene and coordinate events.
• Recruit and organize stakeholders and their input.
• Research and coordinate nation-wide policies.