Community Energy is currently looking for interns to join our team for the summer. This is a great opportunity for a college student or recent graduate to gain real life experience in clean energy technologies, policy, and development while being exposed to a wide variety of job roles and responsibilities. This individual will work with a team of people supporting various aspects of solar project development. The deadline for applications is July 14th.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Energy Market & Policy Research
• Financial Modeling
• Power Plant Decommissioning and Waste Stream Analysis
• Locational Marginal Pricing Calculation and Analysis
• GIS Mapping & Development Site Hunting
• Transmission System Analysis
• Projecting Solar PV Resource Outputs
• Fact-checking and other ad hoc tasks related to the development, construction, and operation of solar PV facilities
Job description is below.
If you're interested contact:
Community Energy, Inc.
3 Radnor Corporate Center - Suite 300
100 Matsonford Road, Radnor, PA 19087