Mount Laurel, NJ
TRC Companies (TRC) is a national engineering and energy efficiency consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental, and infrastructure markets across the United States. TRC serves a broad range of clients in the public and private sectors, implementing energy efficiency programs and complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.TRC manages portions of New Jersey's Clean Energy Program (NJCEP) and is seeking an energetic southern NJ based Outreach Account Manager to engage with commercial/industrial/government contractors, vendors, and customers regarding the implementation of energy efficiency and the NJCEP Programs available to assist them.
The primary role of this position will be as a member of TRC's NJCEP Outreach team representing the southern region to develop and implement outreach and education strategies to increase participation in the New Jersey Clean Energy Programs. Candidates must possess strong outreach skills, knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies, and an understanding of the energy, environmental, and economic landscape of the state.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute against an established outreach plan for the New Jersey Clean Energy Program and communicate a consistent NJCEP brand and message.
- Provide one on one assistance to customers and contractors regarding their energy savings opportunities and how to utilize the NJCEP product offerings.
- Assist in developing outreach strategies to address specific sectors and markets.
- Provide sector intelligence by analyzing and summarizing data and trends within given markets and identifying opportunities to engage with these sectors.
- Identify outreach opportunities by ascertaining customer requirements and analyzing how the NJCEP can reach customers.
- Manage and track campaigns, opportunities, activities, and contacts by utilizing the program's CRM database in real time.
- Attend tradeshows, local meetings, and events as necessary both virtually and in-person, to network, promote and educate New Jersey businesses on the benefits of NJCEP.
- Be the face of the NJCEP within the southern regional of NJ.
- Monitor organizations with a presence in southern NJ as well as applicable market verticals.
- Create and submit presentation abstracts and newsletter material to applicable organizations to create NJCEP
- Provide public relations support.
- Provide outreach support to energy efficiency program participants as needed by the program teams.