Jones Lang LaSalle
Location: Chicago, IL
Reporting to the and working under the general supervision of a Regional Manager and Portfolio Energy Managers, the Energy & Sustainability Analyst may support one or multiple clients in a region. Generally responsible for clients' utility cost management, tracking energy savings, and analyzing and reporting the portfolio's energy consumption and costs.
- Reporting - generate site and portfolio reports from data management systems regarding energy consumption and projected consumption based on conservation opportunities.
- Energy Analysis -analyze properties within the portfolio for trends and anomalies in energy consumption.
- Sustainability Analysis - analyze recycling and water trends.
- Perform analytics using team-specific software and back-end analytic software
- Resolve utility account issues by working with utility companies and bill processing firms.
- Maintain completeness and accuracy of utility data, property data, etc. in databases to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- Teamwork -Participate on Energy Team process improvement projects. Actively communicate progress to the portfolio program manager, the facilities management team and the client.
- Budgeting- Assist with the generation of utility budgets
- Coordinate across client accounts and the business unit to drive initiatives that ensure data integrity in the data management platform, address and correct errors, improve reporting, and strategically address modifications/ continuous improvements to the platform
- Create data management system training materials for new staff and end-users. Lead the training sessions.
- Manage relationships with utility bill processors to ensure data integrity, in conjunction with the data management platform lead.
- Relay issues from front end users to data management system platform lead. Work with platform lead to strategically resolve issues.
- Facilitate monthly analyst meetings. Build a standardized program for analysts to follow.
- Lead standardization of SharePoint team site development (both business unit and on accounts).
- Advise on workflow and people resources as new assignments arise or existing assignments need to transition.
- Assist with screening and selecting new analysts.