Location: Framingham, MA
E4TheFuture’s mission is to promote residential clean energy and sustainable resource solutions to advance climate protection and economic fairness by influencing federal, state and local policies, and by helping to build a resilient and vibrant energy efficiency and clean energy sector. If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for our open Research Associate position.
The Research Associate position will work directly with our Director of Valuation on a range of projects involving analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency and other energy resources. Please see the E4TheFuture website, www.e4thefuture.org, for our current project areas.
The Research Associate duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research and analysis to support and populate database on valuation practices of distributed energy resources, including developing project plans for database improvement and potential expansion
- Support facilitation of stakeholder engagement and input on projects
- Help organize educational webinars and/or seminars
- Support project, outreach and communications via blogs and social media
- Support project management and project meetings using project planning tools
- Performing other duties as assigned