American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
Location: Washington, DC
Coordinate and implement programs for Washington Gas' Energy Efficiency Programs. Works jointly with Energy Efficiency Program Supervisor and Manager to ensure program success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provides technical and administrative management of Energy Efficiency Programs delivering energy savings for residential and commercial customers.
• Oversees program implementation vendor activity to ensure contractual obligations for data management, data privacy and reporting are met.
• Coordinates outreach and awareness efforts to residential and commercial customers, while maintaining participation and resources for participating contractors within a trade ally network.
• Communicates with strategic partners and stakeholders to assess needs and find innovative approaches to increasing program participation.
• Proactively monitors and analyzes program implementation and effectiveness, while providing recommendations related to improving progress towards program goals and objectives.
• Coordinates with internal staff to provide program training and awareness; along with identifying ongoing projects suitable to participate in Energy Efficiency Programs.
• Maintains strong working knowledge related to energy issues, industry trends, codes & standards, and emerging technologies within the energy efficiency sector.
• Perform other duties as required.