At Vestas your achievements impact more than your career and our company: Your achievements drive more sustainable power for our planet, and you change the energy industry and our world for the better – because wind energy is all Vestas does. Be part of an ambitious, high-paced and goal-oriented culture with global career opportunities.
SBU AME / Business Development
The Vestas development arm for North America, Steelhead Americas, which has a growing development pipeline over 2GW for 2021+ COD, is now looking for a Development Analyst who will report into the Vice President of Development. The Development Analysts supports the Business Development Managers (BDMs) by pricing projects, managing project financials, winning deals and providing support through the contracting process. The team is a fast moving, dynamic group of high achieving individuals the sum of which is greater that its parts.
· Provide organizational and operational support to new unit Sales team
· Prepare cost calculations and other project economic analysis
· Organize all resources from Sales and broader organization to produce value-based pricing, proposals and solutions
· Support all aspects of the sales process from initial contact, proposal development, contract negotiation and follow up to support the Sales team
· Participate and assist with the management and maintenance of sales reporting systems including preparation for monthly reports or action plans for Sales team and other key stakeholders
· Partner with marketing team and or conduct own research and provide customer intelligence information for prospective customers and key decisions makers for Sales team office
· Organize and implement activities associated with sales contract execution and provide support for improvements
· Act as a secondary contact for clients for proposals and contracts
· Manage communication flow to filter and qualify general customer inquiries for Sales team in a timely manner
· Work closely with broader organization to gather information and data for customer proposals for appropriate BDM
· Conduct marketing activities such as attending trade shows, conferences and seminars, and keeping up to date on industry trends and developments that affect target markets