Location: Boulder, CO
E Source internship in partnership with the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE) Innovative Industries Internship Program
E Source is looking for a part-time intern to join our Customer Engagement Solutions department, focusing on our marketing and communications research services. We help utilities build future-focused brands and connect the dots between their offerings and their customers needs. The ideal candidate will research marketing and communications topics for the energy industry, help write reports based on that research, and provide actionable responses to on-demand research requests from E Sources 300-plus utility members across the US and Canada.
E Source provides independent research, information, advisory, and consulting services to utilities and other key players in the energy marketplace. Our mission is to advance the efficient use of energy.
- Conduct marketing and communications research via primary and secondary sources
- Answer member research requests
- Identify trends from various types of utility marketing, communications, and education campaigns
- Help with a marketing database enhancement project
- Colorado resident
- Full-time undergraduate student or within six months post graduation
- Strong writing, research, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Working toward or recently completed a bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, communications, public policy, energy, political science, or a related field, preferred
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, communications, branding, and the energy industry