Due to recent events restrictions, EESI will be moving the spring EarthTalks seminar series to Zoom until further notice. Please join us at 4 p.m. every Monday here: https://psu.zoom.us/j/594342606.
EarthTalks 2020 Spring Seminar Series
Every week on Monday, until Apr 27, 2020
- Mar 16, 2020 04:00 PM with Seth Blumsack, "How renewable energy really gets on the power grid (or doesn't)"
- Mar 23, 2020 04:00 PM with Chris Forest, "Embracing uncertainty in Earth system modeling to assess climate change risks"
- Mar 30, 2020 04:00 PM with Roman DiBiase, "Geologic and climatic controls on the resilience of headwater watersheds"
- Apr 06, 2020 04:00 PM with Klaus Keller, "Improving climate risk management: Are we doing the science right? Are we doing the right science?"
- Apr 13, 2020 04:00 PM with Laifang Li, "Oceanic moisture supply to extreme summer precipitation in the U.S. Midwest"
- Apr 20, 2020 04:00 PM with Dave Yoxtheimer, "Shale energy development trends and challenges"
- Apr 27, 2020 04:00 PM with Julie Cosmidis, "Phosphate recycling from human waste: developing new microbial strategies"
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://psu.zoom.us/j/594342606
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16468769923,594342606# or +16699006833,594342606#