Note: there is no a guarantee that all students who apply will receive an award, but the only way to have a chance is to take the 15-20 minutes needed to complete the application. The deadline is October 31, 2019
The Osher Foundation Re-Entry Scholarship: This scholarship provides recognition and financial assistance to non-traditional undergraduate students enrolled at The Pennsylvania State University who meet the following criteria:
1. Students have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years.
2. Students are at the undergraduate level and pursuing their first baccalaureate degree.
3. Students anticipate participation in the workforce for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation and are ideally between the ages of 25-50.
4. Students demonstrate financial need (have to have filed the 19-20 FAFSA).
5. Students show academic promise and a commitment to obtaining their degree.
The application for 2020 can be found at https://student.worldcampus.psu.edu/content/world-campus-and-continuing-education-scholarship-application
Any questions regarding the Osher scholarship can be directed to email@example.com