Source and procure goods and services from the Renewable Energy industry. Buy parts and equipment. Successful candidates have a high success rating of sourcing parts from a substantial network of suppliers. They must be able to meet all sourcing goals with minimal supervision and direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source product and price negotiation
- Substantial network of supplier relationships.
- Ability to purchase defective materials.
- Purchase stock inventory as well as provide procurement support for any back ordered products.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery schedule for parts.
- PO generation and maintenance. Daily updating of purchasing reports and P.O.’s into oracle database, expedites orders, maintains database for vendor performance and existing orders.
- Interfaces with customers and all level of employees; and requires status reports.
Required Education and Experience:
Technical Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience in the spare parts industry (Highly Preferred)
- Requires good technical knowledge of negotiating skills, excellent verbal and written skills.
- High volume buying experience with short lead-time with ability and flexibility to meet customer satisfaction in fast-paced environment.
- Windows, Word, Excel, Oracle and basic computer knowledge.