Desk and Derrick Educational Trust Scholarship
To be eligible for assistance with tuition and books from the Desk and Derrick Educational Trust, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete at least two years or are currently enrolled in the second year of undergraduate study at an accredited college/university.
- Maintain a grade point average of 3.2 or above on a 4.0 grading system.
- Must maintain a full course load each semester
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance in pursuing a college degree
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Plan a career in the petroleum, energy or allied industry, or research and development of alternative fuels such as coal, electric, solar, wind hydroelectric, nuclear and ethanol.
Additional information regarding this scholarship opportunity is available at: www.theeducationaltrust.org. The deadline is April 1, 2019.